21 km HALF TRAIL
The Half Trail is a classic in the AVIS Challenge North Trail, a great demanding tour, which allows you to take a step further on the Trail and enjoy all the sensations of the Trail, climbs, descents, plains, spectacular landscapes, etc.
Data of interest
- Date: October 5, 2019
- Time to start:
- Modaliti: Individual & Two-people teams
- Kms: 21 kms approximately.
- Place: Plaza de la Constitución de Arucas
- Time limit: :5 hours after the start
- Refreshment points: Liquid km 7, Food & Drink km 14, Finish line
- FINISH LINE: Plaza de la Constitución.. Refreshment point (liquid).
- 03 April - 05 May: 23 €
- 06 May - End: 30€
- Teams of two people (male, female or mixed)
- 03 April - 05 May: 44 €
- 06 May - End: 50€
- •Teams of two people (male, female or mixed), must complete the entire journey together.
- •Trophies to the first classified of each category and to the top three classified men and women.
- Backpack, Belt, glass or bottle (since there will be no glasses available at the refreshment points), with a minimum capacity of 250cc, which must be full of water or isotonic at the START
- Mobile phone with the number provided in the registration, with enough balance and charged battery.
- Enough food to make the journey.
- Safety blanket of 220 x 140 cm.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Thermal garment.
- Cap or headband.
- First aid kit.
- Telescopic poles
- Windstopper or raincoat.
Categories and Prizes
- Senior male. From 18 to 39 years old.
- Senior female. From 18 to 39 years old.
- Male veteran 1. From 40 to 49 years old.
- Female veteran 1. From 40 to 49 years old.
- Male veteran 2. From 50 to 59 years old.
- Veteran female 2. From 50 to 59 years old.
- Male veteran 3. 60 years or older.
- Female Veteran 3. 60 years or older.
- Absolute masculine From 18 years old and up.
- Absolute feminine From 18 years old and up.